[chirp_devel] Support for other sites than RepeaterBook

Łukasz Jarosław Mozer
Tue Feb 26 16:46:54 PST 2013

That would be easy way for me, and thanks, I'm aware of csv import ability
in Chirp and this kind of export will be implemented soon (tomorrow before
lunchtime in CEST).

But direct import, query, etc. from Chirp? That would be something easier
for end users. Can You imagine finding csv file saved by those evil browser
in some random directory among 2TB of other temporary files?

Anyway, python is already on my "to learn" list, just after learning c and
learning java ;-)

Cheers
--
ŁJM
Wysłane z telefonu komórkowego - proszę wybaczyć lakoniczność