[UAT] Doin' the make and havin' some probs

Dan Smith
Fri Oct 18 16:26:21 PDT 2013

> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lfap
> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -liniparser

Did you actually build those two libraries?

> Per Erik's steps in the iniparser directory to issue the command sudo
> ldconfig, I perform that and it just returns to the command prompt as if
> no errors.

That's correct. Do you have libfap.so and libiniparser.so files in
/usr/local/lib somewhere? They need to be somewhere that /etc/ld.so.conf
can find them.

> Question 3).  DEST="root at beagle:carputer" in the Makefile, is this
> something I need to change?

This is just me scp'ing things to my device. It's not something you need
to change or worry about :)