[UAT] Doin' the make and havin' some probs

Basil Gunn
Tue Oct 15 20:26:22 PDT 2013

Hi Stan,

There is a fork of Dan's code at https://github.com/n7nix/dantracker
in that README file there are instructions for installing libfap
& libiniparser which are included below.

libfap:
  http://pakettiradio.net/libfap/
  wget http://pakettiradio.net/downloads/libfap/1.3/libfap-1.3.tar.gz
  tar -zxvf libfap-1.3.tar.gz

  cd libfap-1.3
# apply fap patch
  patch -p2 < ./<path_to_tracker_src>/fap_patch.n7nix
  sudo cp src/fap.h /usr/local/include/
  ./configure
  make
  sudo make install
  NOTE: libraries install to /usr/local/lib

libiniparser:
  http://ndevilla.free.fr/iniparser/
  wget http://ndevilla.free.fr/iniparser/iniparser-3.1.tar.gz
  tar -zxvf iniparser-3.1.tar.gz

  cd iniparser
  sudo cp src/iniparser.h  /usr/local/include
  sudo cp src/dictionary.h /usr/local/include
  make
  sudo cp libiniparser.* /usr/local/lib

If you look at DEST in the Makefile you will see that it is a
definition for user root at computer name beagle in directory
carputer. Change to suit your environment or use a different method to
copy files to your Pi. Look at target sync in the Makefile.

DEST="root at beagle:carputer"

/Basil n7nix