[UAT] Just some information.

David Quental
Fri Jan 18 14:02:59 PST 2013

Hi Dand and all,

call is CT1DRB, name is David and qth is near Lisbon.

I have been testing your aprs tracker and it seems very interesting for
my needs, mainly SOTA activities. I use it under Kubuntu 12.10.
According to your small film in youtube, your software shows up the
voltage and temp, how did you configure it ?

I am using a TinyTrak4 if that matters.

Another thing, during your film we can see aprs pictures, according
different kinds of aprs stations, in my case I do not see any kind of
pictures, maybe anything bad from my side.

Best 73 and till next email.

CT1DRB
David Quental