[UAT] Dan's Software help

Erik Schott
Fri Apr 12 15:07:02 PDT 2013

Martin
Sorry to bother you but one more question.
When I hook up to the aprstest.ini, all seems to work well and handled well.
Now when i connect it only to my TNC and listen on our local freq., i only
see stations listed who are actually heard directly by me or digipeated on
RF.

But objects and stations, originating on aprs-is and digipeated by our local
aprs digipeater are ignored (for instance our clubhouse which we put on
aprs-is though tcpip)

Is that hard-coded or a setting somewhere. or beyond the aim of the
DanTracker.
Would be nice to see some objects as well.
73's
Erik