[UAT] Dan's Software help

Martin Hebnes Pedersen
Thu Apr 11 00:41:43 PDT 2013

On 08/04/13 04:42, Harvey wrote:
> Hi all looking to find out what the two small required libraries for
> Dan's aprs software?  I have my Raspberry Pi loaded with Raspbian "Wheezy"
>  I ordered my tnc-pi and still kind of new to linux I can google on
> how to install the libraries maybe how to compile dan's software and
> if I can't find how to do that I can ask
>

> Thanks for all your help
>
> Harvey
> W8HRV
> 73

Hello Harvey,

The required libraries is listed in the README file. They are libfap,
libiniparser. In addition you'll need gtk+-2.0 and libgtk2.0-dev (at
compile time). In the README file you will also find instructions on how
to compile the two libraries.

I believe raspbian comes pre-loaded with gtk+-2.0. libgtk2.0-dev can be
installed through apt :)

--
73 de LA5NTA