[UAT] TNC-Pi on I2C bus

Janos Tolgyesi
Wed Apr 3 02:17:38 PDT 2013

Hi Dan,
thank you for your answer!
The next stepps, I made:
I checked the RPi whitout the TNC-RPi board, it produced the same report
(on all the i2c bus addresses find "devices")
After this I checked the pull-up resistors on the I2C bus on the RPi,s PCB,
with a magnifier glass and I measured the resistort to the 3.3V, it seems
it is OK.
After this I installed the i2c modules/tools on another SD card on another
raspbian system, the result is the same.
Now I would ask my friend, allow me to boot on his RPi with my SD card, to
check, in the hw or in the sw is the problem?
thank you, best wishes:
t.janos