[UAT] Errors compiling UAT on Rasberry PI

Matt Frank
Tue Oct 2 18:23:03 PDT 2012

So i've made some more progress and also not so much progress.

My configuration is

TT4TNC it's in kiss mode connected to one side is my radio.. the other wise
is a bluetooth adapter and the other side of the bluetooth adapter is my
serial gps. the gps feeds directly into tinytrak, i only have that one gps.

I've now parked my truck right outside my shack window and have tinytrak4
running and doing it's thing. My home digi/igate is picking it up as well
as two other local digis.

My problem now is the only data I see in ui is kd0myu-9 via Direct (see
attached screenshot)

The tinytrak does spit all raw data over the bluetooth serial connection so
I would think that UI should be picking it up but it's not.

Any ideas?

Also attached is a screen shot of terminal full of errors they may or may
not be relevant.

lastly is a screenshot of terminal showing what is coming over that
bluetooth serial port.

Thanks so much for all your help.

Matt