[drats_users] Linux recommendation for older Laptop.

Bob Nielsen
Sat Jan 4 13:47:19 PST 2014

A problem I ran into with Mint is that there are DVD images but not CD images and I suspect an older laptop would be in the same situation.  To get around the Ubuntu UI, there are such things as Xubuntu and Lubuntu you might consider.

73, Bob N7XY