[drats_users] TCP forwarding works with http?

Dan Ozment
Fri Jan 3 22:35:54 PST 2014

Jeff, I wonder if the web page part is coming back to you on a high, dynamic
port instead of 80.   And, the dynamic port would be hard to forward.  There
may be a way to forward the request and response through something like an
SSH tunnel or some kind of remote proxy server so that both directions would
be sent using the same port.  I have done something like that with SSH.

I would like to take a look at this, but I'm kind of struggling with how to
set up TCP forwarding through DRATS. Could you describe your approach for
pop3 and telnet?   Do you have to set up TCP gateway on one PC and TCP
tunnels on the other?

Dan