[drats_users] ERROR Correction in slow speed data

Daniel Metcalf
Fri Sep 20 13:55:25 PDT 2013

Agreed. From what I have read d-star is a lot like the UDP network protocol
where it is transmit and forget there is no handshaking / error correction
built in. It is up to the application developer to handle error correction
and the d-rats package does perform some level of error correction.

Dan Metcalf - KB3UUN.