[drats_users] Email Accounts

Richard Browning
Thu May 16 16:13:35 PDT 2013

I have the same problem, but no idea of how to fix it.  At first I
thought it was something Comcast, my ISP, had done because I had to
change the access ports a few weeks ago.  But then I installed
Mozilla Thunderbird and used it to access the gmail account, and
everything seems to work OK.  As best I can tell the settings in
Thunderbird match the settings in DRATS.  It is not exclusively the
gmail account though because I also have the same problem with an
account at another ISP.  It really looks like some issue with DRATS
itself.   ??????

Richard Browning  AD5RB