[drats_users] D-RATS on Mac OSX?

Debbie Fligor
Fri Jan 18 06:16:26 PST 2013

Duffy is right about needing to add X11 support. it's not built in, or even on the OS installer as an option any more.

Also, IMO you don't want to use 3.2.  While there isn't a drats 3.3 .app file, all the daily-build versions (with their enhancements and bug fixes) have a .app version.  The latest I have on my computer is from 2/23/2012, and it's been quite stable.  I'm running Mac OS 10.8.2.

http://dev.d-rats.com/drats_daily/ is where to get the daily builds (and announcements of new ones are posted here)

IIRC you need the R6 runtime for the 3.2 version, and the R10 runtime if you are going to use the daily build version.  at this site: http://www.d-rats.com/download/OSX_Runtime/  you can get both Runtime versions, and there is also a readme.txt file to explain things.

73,

-debbie, N9DN