[drats_users] D-RATS on Mac OSX?

Amateur Radio WB8NUT
Fri Jan 18 03:45:50 PST 2013

You need to install X Window support for the Mac. Download and install
XQuartz.

http://xquartz.macosforge.org/landing/

You also need to install the KK7DS Python Runtime package

http://www.d-rats.com/download/OSX_Runtime/KK7DS_Python_Runtime_R6.zip

Then of course you need to install DRATS. I sure wish we had a 3.3
version of DRATS for the Mac, but we're still stuck at 3.2

Regards,

Duffy
www.wb8nut.com