[drats_users] D-RATS on a Raspberry Pi

Craig Gunther
Sun Jan 6 08:22:13 PST 2013

That's a much better solution than the hack I did.  I just reflashed wheezy from the zip file and followed your instructions and everything works great.

Thanks for writing it up in your HOW-TO!

________________________________
 From: Mike Heitmann <n0so at att.net>
To: Craig Gunther <craiggunther at yahoo.com>; Discussion of D-RATS <drats_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 5, 2013 11:39 PM
Subject: Re: [drats_users] D-RATS on a Raspberry Pi

Hi Craig,

I was able to install the release version from the Raspbian repository with no problem...

... other than needing to install python-glade2 via an extra command. I just put together a HOWTO document:
http://n0so.net/index.php?id=72

I see yours online now.

I downloaded the latest daily and am currently running it from source.

Mike, N0SO