[drats_users] Local Wifi

Mary Joseph
Mon Feb 18 20:47:01 PST 2013

I can't even seem to get it to talk across the network.  I have been a bit
distracted lately...  got lots going on getting some training stuff
together. So I have been rushing it.. so I need to wait until I have time
to document as  I go and make sure what I am doing.    I am sure I am just
overlooking something.

HSMM-MESH is actually pretty cool.  I do have N3FJP FD logging software
working across the MESH so I am pretty sure I can make DRats work (again).
Our Field Day site is an L Shape with a very large building in the way for
providing a LAN easily.  MESH will actually be over ham radio on 2.4 ghz...
so that is always cool to do and explain also)

MESH is different from a normal LAN in many ways.   But not so different
that it shouldn't work.   Others have gotten it to work, and I know I had
it too.  But that computer liked the guys that came over for my TVs without
asking.