[drats_users] What do I Tell my Friends??

Kent Hufford
Wed Feb 6 18:54:50 PST 2013

You use DRATS as a regular x.25 packet modem program.

Can use the modem built into the Kenwood d710.

When you use DRATS with DSTAR you get mapping display. But I am not sure if
you try it in FM packet mode do you get APRS support like WinAPRS or UIView.

Kent

From: drats_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com
[mailto:drats_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of David
Holman
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 9:47 PM
To: Discussion of D-RATS
Subject: Re: [drats_users] What do I Tell my Friends??

Kent,

How do you do that??  Can you also use it for APRS?

Thanks

David, AC7DS

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty
is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When people fear the
government, there is tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson