[drats_users] D-Rats for iPad or Android Tablet ?

Dan Smith
Tue May 29 18:13:57 PDT 2012

> Any plans for porting D-Rats for use on an iPad or Android Tablet ?

Just a point of note, it's not a "porting" issue. D-RATS is written in
python and gtk, neither of which are supported (nor ever will be) on
these devices. Couple that with the nausea I get from the current tablet
fad and you'll see why a tablet version won't be something I spend my
time on.

A few other folks have approached me for my blessing (which is not
necessary) so that they can do it, but I have yet to see anything pan
out. I think that most folks underestimate the complexity required :)