[drats_users] Kubuntu 11.10 issues

John & Colene Trinterud
Thu Jan 19 21:42:24 PST 2012

Dan -

I'm trying to run D-RATS on a new Kubuntu 11.10 laptop. I downloaded and
installed per your web instructions. When I run it, the program does not
launch or issue a failure message, but the debug log in my HOME/.d-rats
directory reads as follows:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "usr/bin/d-rats", line 110, in <module> from d_rats import mainapp
File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/d_rats/mainapp.py", line 50, in <module>
import mainwindow
File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/d_rats/mainwindow.py", line 35, in
<module> import gtk.glade
ImportError: No module named glade

Have I confused things by trying to run on Kubuntu rather than Ubuntu? Nice
thing about Linux standards is that there are so many to choose from...

Any help would be appreciated

JT
John Trinterud
KJ6PAP - ARES, CERT, RACES