[drats_users] Wanna present at the SW ARRL convention?

Dan Smith
Tue Jan 17 09:03:54 PST 2012

> go, but how are you/we set up for a decent power point presentation for
> some one that lives locally to the convention to use? I could help with
> developing a presentation but there is not a lot of time left for
> research and I do not have more practical experience than sitting at the
> key board and messaging occasionally.

I can certainly contribute to (or provide) a slide deck for another
presenter to use. There are several decks from previous presentations in
the download directory on the website, but we can also come up with
something else.