[drats_users] DRATS SETTINGS FOR ICOM 31

Dan Smith
Fri Jan 13 17:11:16 PST 2012

> What are the settings for the ICOM 31 to run DRATS on, from someone who
> has done it?

I don't have either a 9100 nor a 31, so I can't really help you.
However, I'd be willing to bet that it's either 9600 or 38400, and
tending to the latter assuming the 31 is most like the 91/92. Tune to a
frequency where someone has a GPS connected and see if you see their
posits. If you do, then you know you've got the right baudrate. You
won't hurt anything by poking around. Let me know what you find out and
I'll update the website...