[drats_users] New Daily Build

Robert Cordes
Tue Feb 28 19:18:47 PST 2012

Thanks Gord

Give me a bit of time to play with it and I'll come back.

Bob

----- Original Message -----
From: Gord & Maureen Dick <g5852651 at telus.net>
To: Discussion of D-RATS <drats_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Sent: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 03:10:48 -0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: [drats_users] New Daily Build

Hi Bob:I would certainly say give it a try.  The problems I'm having seemed to be strictly with me.  I didn't get as far as trying an RF test as I was having more issues with getting the program to start properly and an issue with incoming emails.  Please do give it a try and let me know how you make out.Gord