[drats_users] New Daily Build

Dan Smith
Mon Feb 20 14:43:57 PST 2012

> not really. I've stopped and started it without rebooting,  Quit
> doesn't work from the menu though, neither does pressing "q" "Q" or
> cmd-Q .  cmd-p doesn't get me the ping box, cmd-w doesn't close
> windows.  clicking the go-away box for the main window quits and
> exits the program even if other windows like map are open (not a very
> mac-like behavior).

Yeah, as noted earlier, the weird app menu and the shortcuts are going
to require some work.

As far as closing the window and the app actually exiting, that's not
likely to change. Not only would it require some significant indirection
to make it behave that way on MacOS and not other platforms, it's also
incorrect behavior that Apple pioneered long ago and that I never bought
into. So.. yeah. :)