[drats_users] New Daily Build

Dennis Griffin
Mon Feb 20 13:14:52 PST 2012

Hi Dan,

See insert.

73 de Dennis KD7CAC
Scottsdale, AZ

On Feb 20, 2012, at 1:36 PM, Dan Smith wrote:

>> 1.  Every time I want to start DRATS I have to re boot the computer to
>> get the run time working.  Is that normal?
>
> Uh, no. Define "get the runtime working" ... Perhaps meaning D-RATS only
> starts once after a boot and you have to reboot before it will start?
> That's definitely not normal and I've not heard anyone else report that.
> Is anyone else seeing this behavior?

No, I can quit D-RATS and reopen it w/o a reboot. However, I have found the one must quit D-RATS by selecting Quit (Q) from the Python File menu, after which Python self-closes. However, selecting Quit (Command Q) from under the Python drop down in the Python menu bar, or typing Command Q, results in no action. Same goes for typing the letter Q, in either upper or lower case, while D-RATS is the active window. This possibly due to the recent change to daily 20120219 (default control-X bindings)? Should the letter Q keyboard shortcut for Quit (under the Python File drop down) be removed?