[drats_users] more on drats email

Rolan O. Clark
Tue Feb 7 07:57:31 PST 2012

All,

Re: my previous post on why I received internet email from d-rats  when nothing checked except incoming:
I think my computer is talking to itself?  When I use d-rats to send an internet addressed message to my self
then I think when ‘icoming’ is checked that allows my internet mail program to receive mail from d-rats but all
within my computer.

Does that make sense? The d-rats program seems to be so well written that  I can’t see  any other  reason for it
and that  may be the answer.

Just food for thought,  trying  to get my brain on the  same  wave length as d-rats and  my internet mail
program , comcast.net. I made an email address just for amateur use  rolanw3fdkclark at comcast.net
and  that is what I was using.

All just an FYI  and curious so I’m experimenting.

Any comments appreciated, this is a learning mode so no right or wrong  answers.

Take care,

73 de rolan w3fdk