[drats_users] D-RATS on a Raspberry Pi

Mike Heitmann
Sun Dec 16 20:36:18 PST 2012

That's on my list of things to try. Two questions:
1. Are you trying to run the d-rats client, d-rats_repeater or both?2. Have you tried downloading the source tar.gz file from d-rats.com and running from source?
Mike, N0SO

--- On Mon, 12/17/12, John Davis <JDavis at gtworks.com> wrote:

From: John Davis <JDavis at gtworks.com>
Subject: [drats_users] D-RATS on a Raspberry Pi
To: "drats_users at intrepid.danplanet.com" <drats_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Date: Monday, December 17, 2012, 3:19 AM

I am trying to load D-RATS on my new Raspberry Pi.  Following the instructions on the website for the apt-get repository on Launchpad, I get the error that it can’t find a distribution template after typing the  “sudo apt-add-repository
 ppa:ubuntu-hams-updates/ppa” command.  Am I doing something wrong or is it different for the Pi?

Also, has anyone installed D-RATS on the Pi?  I’m looking to run a Ratflector on it.

John WB4QDX

John A. Davis WB4QDX
770-310-8660 Cell
wb4qdx at arrl.net