[drats_users] D-RATS on a Raspberry Pi

Dan Ozment
Sun Dec 16 19:56:09 PST 2012

John, if I have time tomorrow I will try this on my Pi.  Interesting idea...

From: drats_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com
[mailto:drats_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of John Davis
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2012 10:20 PM
To: drats_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
Subject: [drats_users] D-RATS on a Raspberry Pi

I am trying to load D-RATS on my new Raspberry Pi.  Following the
instructions on the website for the apt-get repository on Launchpad, I get
the error that it can't find a distribution template after typing the  "sudo
apt-add-repository ppa:ubuntu-hams-updates/ppa" command.  Am I doing
something wrong or is it different for the Pi?

Also, has anyone installed D-RATS on the Pi?  I'm looking to run a
Ratflector on it.

John WB4QDX

John A. Davis WB4QDX

770-310-8660 Cell