[drats_users] New activity

dk3cw at web.de
Sun Aug 26 11:01:35 PDT 2012

 Patrick,
I am also very suprised about such big amount of positive reactions relating to my article. Nevertheless, the majority of German OMs are able to speak english more or less fluently. Some OMs are also connected via HF (Digital Callsign Server DCS006T) to DB0ZAV, which is linked to the Ratflektor (Port 9000). For all german users, who are members of this E-mail reflector can also use my german user guide/tutorial: http://www.mydarc.de/dk3cw/civ.htm#tutorial

If all else fails, D-RATS works ;)

vy 73 de Jakob DK3CW

Emergency referee Frankfurt / Main (Germany)
ARDF-unit Hessen
 www.mydarc.de/dk3cw

When All Else Fails, Ham Radio Works