[drats_users] id-31 settings?

dk3cw at web.de
Tue Aug 7 11:25:31 PDT 2012

Hi Debbie,

I´m using D-RATS also with the ID-31 and a self-assembled programming cable (SUB-D9/RS-232), speed 1200 Baud.
First of all you should check the  equivalence as to the Baudrate between D-RATS config and the system control->hardware manager of your Computer.

Then, You should set both GPS menu items to OFF:
Menu->GPS->GPS Set->GPS Select->OFF
and
Menu->GPS->GPS TX Mode->OFF

Furthermore you should set the DV Data TX to AUTO:
Menu->DV Set->DV Data TX->AUTO

Beyond that, I suggest to activate the "Busy Lockout" to prevent a clash with other D-STAR Users, especially Voice:
Menu->Function->Busy Lockout->ON

I hope to have been of assistance.

vy 73 de Jakob DK3CW

Emergency referee Frankfurt / Main (Germany)
ARDF-unit Hessen
 www.mydarc.de/dk3cw

When All Else Fails, Ham Radio Works

---
Nutzen Sie freenet Mail optimal angepasst für Ihr iPhone, Android oder Nokia Handy auch von unterwegs.
Alle Infos und Download unter freenetMail Apps