[drats_users] Fwd: D-RATS - Messages Store & Forward Info

IZ5FSA
Thu May 26 12:09:48 PDT 2011

Hi Dan.
Hi to all D-RATSers.
I'm going to make an hot-spot where I want to run a D-RATS session. I want
to act this "special" station (IR5AG) as a message "store & forward" service, in
which a user (i.e. IZ5FSA) can leave a  message for others (i.e. IW5CWA). I hope
to make this and I hope IR5AG will be able to deliver my message to IW5CWA when
this station will be hearded in the future.
Is this feature active on latest version?
Other questions... Can you made a feature to delete hearded stations after /n/
minutes to keep it clean on D-RATS stations used as "24x7 public services"? How
can I say "Hallo" and send a message or chat-text to any station first time
hearded on a specific port? Can you add a parameter to QST messages to address
it to a specific enabled port or to all ports?

Last but not the least... how much does it cost to run D-RATS in a terminal (no
GUI) mode?
Thanks a lot.

/73s de Leo, IZ5FSA
/