[drats_users] D-RATS repeater GPS feed port?

Dan Smith
Tue May 17 17:16:45 PDT 2011

> How does the GPS feed port (default 9500) on D-RATS repeater function?

It's been a while since I added it so I had to look at the code again :)

Any GPS (or GPS-A) data that is floated across the repeater will be
funneled outbound through connections to that port.  I think the
original goal was to allow hooking up a generic APRS program there, but
I'm not entirely sure.

Leo was the source of the request, so maybe he could shed light on how
he's using it :)