[drats_users] D-RATS 0.3.3b6

HW
Sun May 15 05:53:48 PDT 2011

Hi Dan

just installed 033b6 over 0332 under Vista64bit. It seems to work fine,
although no systematic testing has been done so far.

Thx and best regards
Hansjoerg
HB9EWH

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: drats_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com
[mailto:drats_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com] Im Auftrag von Dan Smith
Gesendet: Freitag, 13. Mai 2011 02:03
An: Discussion of D-RATS
Betreff: [drats_users] D-RATS 0.3.3b6

Hi all,

I just posted D-RATS 0.3.3b6 with the following changes:

- Updated .it translation from Leo IZ5FSA
- Added dedicated GPS stream port to repeater
- Fixed exposing states of Unknown and Offline to the user
- Fix GPS string parsing (and NMEA checksum)
- Added D-RATS query plugin from Leo IZ5FSA
- Added German translation from Christof OE8BCK
- Added Spanish translation from EA2CQ
- Fix WL2K conversations
- Add import/export of form templates from template manager
- Add remote delete capability
- Fix TCP forwarding
- Add "_auto_position" field to pre-fill a form field with the current
   GPS location

If I could get some feedback on this beta, I'd like to get 0.3.3
officially posted before Dayton next week.