[drats_users] D-RATS 0.3.3b6

Dan Smith
Thu May 12 17:02:58 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I just posted D-RATS 0.3.3b6 with the following changes:

- Updated .it translation from Leo IZ5FSA
- Added dedicated GPS stream port to repeater
- Fixed exposing states of Unknown and Offline to the user
- Fix GPS string parsing (and NMEA checksum)
- Added D-RATS query plugin from Leo IZ5FSA
- Added German translation from Christof OE8BCK
- Added Spanish translation from EA2CQ
- Fix WL2K conversations
- Add import/export of form templates from template manager
- Add remote delete capability
- Fix TCP forwarding
- Add "_auto_position" field to pre-fill a form field with the current
   GPS location

If I could get some feedback on this beta, I'd like to get 0.3.3
officially posted before Dayton next week.