[drats_users] Spam through the trouble ticket system

Evans F. Mitchell; KD4EFM
Tue May 3 08:59:54 PDT 2011

Wow spell checker failed me....

Keep up the GREAT work...

Evans F. Mitchell

Sent from my Blackberry

-----Original Message-----
From: "Evans F. Mitchell; KD4EFM" <kd4efm at polkemcomm.org>
Sender: drats_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 15:54:40
To: D-RATS USER LIST<drats_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Subject: Re: [drats_users] Spam through the trouble ticket system

Not off, there are good posts from users, it is just I am blindly looking at it, and notice other site have thast CATCH-YA humaniod thingie.... Keep up the hreat work.

I hear Drats is being used heavily in Alabama in the tornado areas!

Hanks for a great EMCOMM TOOL!

Evans F. Mitchell

Sent from my Blackberry