[drats_users] WL2K Setup in D-Rats

D Welker
Sun Jun 5 18:24:42 PDT 2011

You wrote:
Are you running 0.3.2?  This was fixed in 0.3.3.

----------------------
I received screenshots from Bob Davidson, KB3KOW
I was not using the best version..His info pertained to the
0.3.3b.6 Beta which I installed and setup per his screenshots and it works.
Am able to use D-rats to send and receive WL2K messages to the CMS server. OK!

On to the next setup, issue:

1. Connecting to a RMS VHF Gateway via radio?
2. Setup D-RATS as a "server" for OUTLOOK express/or WINDOWS LIVE MAIL as the e-mail client from a different computer on a network.

I'm trying to setup D-rats to be able receive incoming messages from Outlook Express client and send out via either WINLINK VHF Gateway or D-STAR data with D-star radio .

Also, I don't understand the USE of FORMS e.g. ICS 213 etc....are you supposed to be able to send out a 213 form to any e-mail address or just to another D-RATS station?

73 Dave
W2SRP
Dunnellon, Fl