[drats_users] D-RATS support in the ircDDB Gateway

Jonathan Naylor
Sat Feb 26 01:50:37 PST 2011

Hi Folks

I've been asked to support D-RATS in the ircDDB Gateway, and after spending some time looking for info, failed to find anything about the data formats that D-RATS uses. Is there anywhere that details this, all I know is that it uses TCP.

Another question is how well would it work with a multi-port system like a gateway rather than the single port DVAR? Would I need to support one socket per band/module?

Lots of questions, sorry.

Jonathan  G4KLX