[drats_users] Questionable Identifiers on D-RATS

Rolan O. Clark
Tue Dec 27 13:10:01 PST 2011

Raleigh and all,

I used the 'remove' command on the right side bar after I 'pinged all
stations' , removed a local station,  then cleared the side  bar and chat
screen then 'pinged all ' again from the side  bar and the station I
'removed' came back  so I  guess its  probably just the immediate screen
that it is removed from. If I did what I think you were referring to.

Take  care,

73 de rolan w3fdk

-----Original Message-----
From: Raleigh Stout
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 3:40 PM
To: drats_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
Subject: [drats_users] Questionable Identifiers on D-RATS

Hello to all list members from Greensboro, NC

To continue the discussion about questionable or non-ham identifiers
in use on D-RATS, I wanted to explore the use of the REMOVE command
under the station listing.  I typically use this command to delete
from my station listing any questionable or non-ham identifiers.

I did not find a lot of information in the D-RATS users manual on the
REMOVE command, so I wanted to ask if it blocks the reception of data
from the removed stations?  This may be a simple solution to a problem
being voiced by the hams.

73 Raleigh AC5JW