[drats_users] Questionable Identifiers on D-RATS

Raleigh Stout
Tue Dec 27 12:40:46 PST 2011

Hello to all list members from Greensboro, NC

To continue the discussion about questionable or non-ham identifiers
in use on D-RATS, I wanted to explore the use of the REMOVE command
under the station listing.  I typically use this command to delete
from my station listing any questionable or non-ham identifiers.

I did not find a lot of information in the D-RATS users manual on the
REMOVE command, so I wanted to ask if it blocks the reception of data
from the removed stations?  This may be a simple solution to a problem
being voiced by the hams.

73 Raleigh AC5JW