[drats_users] Need Linux CLI Command to reset D-RATS 0.3.3 to Original Config

Raleigh Stout
Sat Dec 17 07:48:46 PST 2011

Hello from AC5JW in Greensboro, NC.

I am looking for a Linux CLI command to remove all leftover files from
a D-RATS program removal.

I have bad configuration files due to a typo I made in preferences
while setting a ratflector listing.

I have Linux Ubuntu 11.10 and D-RATS v0.3.3 and already removed my
D-RATS three times, finally using the PPA instructions from the D-RATS
website to install, hoping i would get clean configuration to start
with, but the error remains.

The error prevents me from monitoring one ratflector of five i have
listed and also prohibits me from accessing the user preferences.

I am hoping to perform a clean removal and clean installation of the
original D-RATS application without my user configuration files
gumming it up.  That is why I am seeking a CLI command sequence to
remove the leftover files or to perform a clean and complete removal
of D-RATS.

Hope to hear from someone soon.  Thanks for your help.

73 Raleigh AC5JW