[drats_users] Here's the Config File

Dan Smith
Wed Aug 10 09:57:31 PDT 2011

Hi Ed,

> Hi Dan,  Thanks for your interest.  This file is the Best I have gotten
> to, but it still won't send e-mail directly to the Internet.  I can send
> through Ratflector.  I can transfer files to and from this instance.  I
> have not tried the Winlink port at all.  I do best when I work on only
> one feature at a time.  Pop3 works very well.  I guess the SSL is doing
> fine.  I have the SMTP port on 587 with TLS.  I let it run after pop3
> has connected so G-mail can identify my address and PW.  Any comments
> are welcome.  I'm sure there is something(s) I am still missing.

You have two problems:

First, like Gord suggested, you need to give yourself email gateway
access. In Prefs, under "Email Access", you need to add an entry for
your exact callsign, access type "both", blank filter.

Second, your gmail username is missing a "dot" between "gmail" and "com".

With these two changes, your config works fine for me and I sent myself
a test message through your account.