[drats_users] drats_users Digest, Vol 36, Issue 1

Dan Smith
Sun Aug 7 16:14:22 PDT 2011

> That's why I mentioned the Sign-in Latency issue which seems to be,
> or has been a World-wide problem.  All Browsers used for Webmail
> service, IE, Safari, Firefox and Chrome (maybe Opera) seem to have
> issues with the Google 2.0 Software.   Is this the problem?

What you see/read about webmail-related performance and timeouts has
NOTHING to do with accessing gmail via SMTP or POP3.

Grab your d-rats.config file (the website has an FAQ on how to find it)
and send it to me privately so I can see and check your settings.