[drats_users] Updates testing the tnc interfaces

Rick (N1RCW)
Sat Sep 25 04:33:53 PDT 2010

Did some more testing with the  agw interface, First the agw Raw packets appear
to show  a call sign of src  not  the station call sign when transmitting,and
there also appears to be a unproto  address of relay in the packet path. A digi
option would be needed  .

Also there will be a need at some  point to add a agw port option as many agw
users have multi-port systems in  place. There's no accessibility to direct the
tx and mask the rx  to the port  that's needed...

Just stuff I've noticed to add to  the list.. BTW  Tried lowering the box size
to send emails via the TNC RF port  and it is working much better.. I dropped it
to the minimum and it passed  through with no problems..
 Thanks Rick  N1RCW
 http://www.powersrvcs.org/n1rcw/