[drats_users] AX.25

Rick (N1RCW)
Thu Sep 23 04:28:37 PDT 2010

Been using the latest beta version with the tnc updates, The digipeating options
for the tnc option appear to be working ok, Trying to send email/ files via tnc
get's frozen during transfer, I believe it might be a polling issue to see if
the packets have been received or transmitted. That is through a digipeater,
Have not tried direct comms yet as there is no one close by to experiment with.
The agw interface also is working but native to agw it does not provide a
digipeating option that I am aware of....

This software has great potential.. Will be playing! Thanks Rick N1RCW..

 http://www.powersrvcs.org/n1rcw/