[drats_users] Is there a version for Windows 7 64 bit machine?

Arthur Putnam
Thu Nov 25 11:24:42 PST 2010

Interesting does the other station have to do anything on their end? or does
this take place unseen by polling the mail via another station..?

 73
Arthur Putnam - N7MNK

________________________________
From: Gord & Maureen Dick <g5852651 at telus.net>
To: Discussion of D-RATS <drats_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Sent: Thu, November 25, 2010 11:18:48 AM
Subject: Re: [drats_users] Is there a version for Windows 7 64 bit machine?

I have the same issue, Dan has told me in the past that's it's an
incompatibility problems.  What I do is use the "via" and send out that way.
 For checking incoming I right click on a station on the right list and use them
to pull my mail for me.

gord

On 25-Nov-10, at 10:52 AM, Arthur Putnam wrote:

Thanks I did that also but the WL2K send and recieve comes up with a error msg
stating something about asking for a 64 bit version.. Any thoughts on the WL2K
send and recieve portion of the program and how to make it work with win 7/