[drats_users] Is there a version for Windows 7 64 bit machine?

Gord & Maureen Dick
Thu Nov 25 11:18:48 PST 2010

I have the same issue, Dan has told me in the past that's it's an
incompatibility problems.  What I do is use the "via" and send out
that way.  For checking incoming I right click on a station on the
right list and use them to pull my mail for me.
gord