[drats_users] SCS Tracker DSP TNC, ROBUST HF PACKET and D-RATS?

Dan Smith
Mon Nov 22 09:04:56 PST 2010

> I am looking for other client platforms to get into Winlink than only
> Windows. This in a possible combination with RMS Packet and an enhanced
> BPQ32 switch.

I'm not really interested in simply turning D-RATS into a winlink client
for other platforms.  I agree that it's *really* disappointing that
people are still writing platform-dependent software for things like RMS
and Winlink clients in this day and age.

The rest of D-RATS doesn't really function in a manner that lends itself
to the PACTOR (or WINMOR) modes, and I don't think there's much to be
gained in doing so (except *maybe* with PACTOR-III).