[drats_users] Uninstall D-RATS

Gerald Phelps
Mon Nov 15 13:27:30 PST 2010

I was trying to connect to the Internet and had the Connect to the Internet checked under the main File, but no connection.For some unknown reason, the RAT Port box with all items was deleted in the radio configuration.  I tried adding it back by using the add button and think I got it right, since it looked like line in other an computer using D-RATS.
Unfortunately, it still couldn't connect to the internet. I decided to uninstall and do a clean install. D-RATS doesn't appear in the add/remove program group in the control panel. I deleted the folder D-RATS in program files and reinstalled D-RATS. All my old settings came back! Are these stored in another location? Registry?
How do I completely uninstall D-RATS and start over.