[drats_users] RPM won't install on Fedora 14 - dependencies

Brian Mury
Mon Nov 8 21:54:45 PST 2010

Thanks Mike! I was going to install from source, but you beat me to it!
The F14 package installed fine.

For the benefit of anyone else who may run into this: the beta
repository is disabled by default, so either enable it:

/etc/yum.repos/d-rats.repo
  or
system->administration->software sources

or just replace:

yum install d-rats

with:

yum --enablerepo=d-rats-beta install d-rats