[drats_users] can't add radio port

Robert M Talbot
Sun May 16 12:55:14 PDT 2010

greetings-

forgive my rustiness, but I've been away from D-RATS for a few months
(having twins will do that to you). I was previously running D-RATS on my
netbook under eeebuntu hardy. Ive upgraded it to ubuntu lucid, and installed
0.3.3b1.

I am unable to add a port for the radio. When I enter the specs for the port
and click add, nothing shows up. Nor can I edit the existing ratflector
port. Same thing in 0.3.2b13. I noticed a closed trouble ticket for this (or
a similar) issue, but when I click to open that ticket it won't open.

Any ideas/help?

Thanks and 73 de Bud

Robert (Bud) M. Talbot III
W0RMT