[drats_users] Once Again

Bill Cherepy
Mon Mar 15 07:49:24 PDT 2010

Ok, I've isolated the problem to my ID-880. I can do an Echo test with the
repeater using the IC-91 and the same, readable data comes back.  Using the
same cable on the ID-880 I get garbage back. I double checked the settings
and the radio does key. I checked the Com port in Device manager and it's
set for 9600 also. I'm stumped at the moment.

Bill WB4WTN